OPB 70 R fruit pick-up or collecting machine
The OB 70 R is the smallest ride-on pick-up/collecting machine with high-level emptying.
The 13 hp Honda motor provides speeds of up to 11 km/h.
Traction drive with differential lock, which is particularly helpful on slopes up to 30 degrees. The machine has hydraulic steering.
The machine, which is easy to operate, has very good pick-up/collection results of up to 99%, depending on the ground composition. The rubber rotor, with its smoothly adjustable speed, picks up the fruit and transports it to a hopper.
The use of sophisticated components means that the machine is very robust, guaranteeing many years of reliable service.
This machine is particularly suitable as a machinery co-operative purchase, but also for farmers with medium-sized areas of scattered fruit trees.
- Very manoeuvrable thanks to its short, compact construction and narrow steering lock
- Can be used in orchards
- Very good fruit cleaning to remove grass and leaves
- 140 litre hopper
- Steel parts are phosphatised and plastic coated. This provides significantly higher mechanical stability and UV-resistance than standard paints
- Hydraulic steering
- Good hopper filling
- Optimal grass length: 15-25cm
- Quiet motor (30% capacity)
- Easy-start motor, which can be started independently of age or gender
- Can be used on very damp ground thanks to low unladen weight and wide, low-ground-pressure tyres
- Working-hour meter
- Electric starter
- Localised work illumination
|Working width:||700 mm|
|Motor:||15,5 hp single-cylinder Briggs Intec engine, industrial motor with electrical ignition|
|Traction drive:||Smooth hydraulic traction drives with mechanical differential lock|
|Drives:||Hydrostatic with differential lock|
|Tyres:||Front: 16x6.50 - 8 4 PR AS profile
Rear: 18x9.5 - 8 4 PR AS profile
|Permissible hillside slope:||Up to 30 degrees|
|Height adjustment:||Front wheel with mechanical adjustment|
|Fruit basket capacity:||180 litres 70 kg – unloading height 2450 mm|
|Pick-up capacity:||Depending on the density of the fruit layer, up to 2.5 tonnes / h|
|Accessories:||Working-hour meter, localised work illumination, electric starter|
|Users:||Independent operators, communes, custom harvesters, machinery co-operatives, organisations|
|Fruit types:||Apples, pears, walnuts, hazelnuts, citrus fruits, etc.|