Harvester machine OB 80 R
For contractors or machinery rings Feucht has been providing more than 5 years the self-propelled Fruit gatherer OB80R
A unit with 16 hp and 80 cm working width (with additional plantation rotor). It is equipped with a 230 l hopper, with a transfer height of 2.50 meters. This equipment has been sold 500 times and is also available with 4 wheel drive.
The Obstauflesemaschine has a side-mounted 16 hp 4-stroke engine. This propels the machine, a variable for the drive and the other two belts on the picking up and cleaning roller. The machine is out front with a support / steering wheel, which can be mechanically adjusted in height. A very smooth, full hydraulic steering system during operation allows for maximum comfort and fatigue-free harvesting. The fruit come through rubber flaps and thrown along the hood and throw it upward. Then it flies over into the bunker.
- Ride-on fruit harvester with high dump system and 2 wheel drive
- Compact dising and big steering angle for maximum manouverability
- Can be used in plants and on fruit meadows
- Excellent seperation of fruit from grass and leaves
- Ergonomic seat position angular positioned and spring suspended seat gives optimum view on pickup and hopper
- Hydraulicpower steering
- Metal sheets are phosphate-treated and power-coated. This gives much better mechanical and UV stability compared to conventional paints. Central adjustment of hopper-throw-in cover, adjustable for any size of fruits
- Proffessional acceleration pedals for forward and reverse with di rection indication.
- Proffessional return to neutral mechanism for hydrostatic drive
- Complete fruit hopper capacity is utilised
- Possible grass lenght for best pickup resuls: 10-15 cm
- Our machines are reaching highest pickup rates (nearly 100) without damaging any fruit. It dosen´t matter if there is more or less fruits available. Fruits well be cleaned during pickup process
- Powerful engine and low noise level (only 30% engine load)
- Four-wheel drive for slopes
- Hydraulically driven rotor
- Operating hours counter
- Work lights
- Plantation rotor
Optional you can get the model with a large box.
|Engine:||18 HP Briggs&Stratton Vanguard two cylinder engines with oil filter|
|Drive train:||hydrostatic transaxle, variable driving speed 0,5-15 km/h|
|Transmission:||belt driven pickup system, automatic belt extensioners|
|Fruit hopper volume:||250 ltr.|
|Dumping height:||2200 mm|
|Pickup adjustment:||height adjustment trough mecanical liftet front wheel|
|Pickup capacity:||up 4 tons/hour|