VHP parallel trunk shaker
The trunkshaker is set for a trunk diameter of 5 to 65 cm.
The vibrating masses are controlled by two hydraulic motors and thus you get a dynamic start.
The opening and closing as well as the vibrations, and the orientation of the clamp is controlled by a joystick in the cab.[nbsp
]The tractor must have at least 70 HP.
- The tightening of the tree trunk may take space from 0.3 to 1.3 meters.
- This makes it possible to shake trees with different diameters : from d = 50 mm and d = 250 mm or d = 250 mm and d = 400 mm (the adjustment should be performed by the operator himself and is dependent on the position and structure of the orchard
- Thanks to the shaker's head low-vibration-scale movement, the roots and trees are protected.
- Also possible to shake young trees
- Hydraulic gear pump
- Opening and closing the clamp, vibration and direction are controlled by a joystick (electronic control), which is mounted in the drivers cab
- This machine shakes 400 trees per hour
- All functions are hydraulic
- Star Moderate vibration by a single belt drive
- Minimum tractor requirement: 70 hp
- Imbalance is compensated by two hydraulic motors, which ensure a dynamic start.
|Weight:||812kg (without back balance)
190 kg (with back balance)
|Hydraulic oil tank:||140 L|
|Mechanically welded frame|
|Shaker head independent from the frame, with two chains held|
|The two support points of the shaker head are built in parallel to reach 2.50 m wide|
|Masses are controlled by two hydraulic motors, so you get a dynamic start|