CH EU 2000 hazelnut vacuum
- This device is suitable for vacuuming up various fruits of the forest, as well as chestnuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, olives, etc...
- It can very easily be transported directly to plantations using tractors of at least 30 HP, thanks to its dimensions and low weight.
- This device can be used for hazelnuts through a cyclone. A 26 mm sieve is also required.
- For chestnuts, it can be used with a 41 mm-diameter sieve for chestnuts. The machine can be supplied in various versions on request.
- Thanks to the special hose length, it is easier to vacuum up even from difficult ground.
- The machine can be supplied in various versions on request.
Technical data for EU 2000 vacuum
|Length of flexible vacuum hose:||15000 mm|
|Recommended propeller-shaft power:||35 HP|
|Recommended minimum tractor power:||30 HP|
|Tractor unloading capacity:||800 Kg|
|Properties (sieve diameter):||- For hazelnuts 26 mm
- For chestnuts 41 mm
|Properties (vacuum hose diameter):||No. 2 hose 100 mm – No. 1 hose 120 mm|